This actually arrived several days ago, and would be considered mail drop #3 and #4 for October. I didn’t get to take photos of the unboxing since I was in a rush that day, and instead I just opted to post a photo of the haul itself. I mentioned that I have two giramondos coming in, one for myself and one for my husband. I only thought it was appropriate that I go ahead and get some accessories that would not only add some hype to setting up our planners but give us some ability to really customize them to our needs. I have two other mail pieces that I’m waiting on with some more accessories, but they have not arrived yet.
The Jetpens order consisted of:
- x4 JetPens Tomoe River 52 gsm Kanso Sasshi TN Notebook – Regular Size – Cream – Dot Grid
- x2 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories – 2020 Shitajiki Writing Board – Regular Size
- x2 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories – 2020 Clear Folder – Regular Size
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories 008 – Zipper Case – Regular Size
Any of the Traveler’s Company accessories that we don’t use, I’ll resell on instagram or facebook. So, I’m not worried about that. I didn’t order a wide variety of inserts, and I should have. I just wanted to see how I use mine, and how he uses his before I order a whole bunch.
The GreetingsFromJosie order consisted of:
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY Coffee Bean Charm
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY Starbucks Reserve Roastery x Traveler’s Notebook Brass Clips (x3)
I’m quite excited about everything, and at this point I’m just really just waiting for the covers to arrive so I can set mine up.