This actually arrived several days ago, and would be considered mail drop #3 and #4 for October. I didn’t get to take photos of the unboxing since I was in a rush that day, and instead I just opted to post a photo of the haul itself. I mentioned that I have two giramondos coming in, one for myself and one for my husband. I only thought it was appropriate that I go ahead and get some accessories that would not only add some hype to setting up our planners but give us some ability to really customize them to our needs. I have two other mail pieces that I’m waiting on with some more accessories, but they have not arrived yet.
It’s two different orders, one from Jetpens (one of my favorite websites) and then also from GreetingsFromJosie on Etsy.
The Jetpens order consisted of:
- x4 JetPens Tomoe River 52 gsm Kanso Sasshi TN Notebook – Regular Size – Cream – Dot Grid
- x2 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories – 2020 Shitajiki Writing Board – Regular Size
- x2 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories – 2020 Clear Folder – Regular Size
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY TRAVELER’S notebook Accessories 008 – Zipper Case – Regular Size
Any of the Traveler’s Company accessories that we don’t use, I’ll resell on instagram or facebook. So, I’m not worried about that. I didn’t order a wide variety of inserts, and I should have. I just wanted to see how I use mine, and how he uses his before I order a whole bunch.
The GreetingsFromJosie order consisted of:
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY Coffee Bean Charm
- x1 TRAVELER’S COMPANY Starbucks Reserve Roastery x Traveler’s Notebook Brass Clips (x3)
I’m quite excited about everything, and at this point I’m just really just waiting for the covers to arrive so I can set mine up.